- Agriculture and its impact on the economy, with particular emphasis on the financial, insurance, and food industries.
- Offset CO2 using underestimated regenerative projects in rural areas.
- Introduction to the issue of natural capital as an investment potential and a tool for achieving the goals of a green strategy in a company.
Training is one of the methods of development. Thanks to them, employees gain new competencies, which then constitute significant capital for the company.
- Regenerative Farmer Academy; ESG leader, winner of the Diamond Award in the Educational Program category.
- Webinars for employees and suppliers in the area of regenerative practice in agriculture.
- Stationary training in the area of regenerative practice.
- Field workshops on regenerative farms in Poland and Europe.
- Substantive assistance for producers during the transformation and implementation of regenerative practices.
Support for suppliers of the food industry, agricultural producers, breeders, fruit and vegetable producers.
Creating green public spaces in a regenerative spirit
- Pocket forests,
- Rain gardens
- Social greengrocers
Publicly available green space allows you to spend time more or less actively. Employees and busy city dwellers need a breath and contact with nature, which they miss every day. Participation in organizing and maintaining green spaces gives the opportunity to have a real impact on the surrounding environment.
Implementation of projects from 1 square meter on degraded concrete and asphalt areas.
Green has a beneficial effect on mental and physical health. It acts as an air-purifying filter, reducing the formation of smog. Appropriate arrangement of green surfaces helps to cool the air and reduces the “heat island” effect.
The Regenerative Farmer Academy is a unique project in the country. It is 6. months full of knowledge and 12 online webinars for farmers, during which we popularize knowledge about regenerative agriculture. Each training is conducted by practitioners and researchers who are in contact with modern agriculture on a daily basis and as experts who […]
Filip Drescher is a 16-year-old boy from Murów, Poland. While many people think about learning, hobbies or fun in their teens, Filip decided to take up farming and become a farmer. He is one of the youngest farmers in Poland, and at the same time manages his entire farm. Seeing the talent and commitment of […]
As Mahatma Gandhi said, “Good is the only thing that multiplies when shared.” The joint work of the Grunt does Nowa Foundation and the Digital University Foundation as part of the Be. Eco campaign is a perfect example of how sharing goods can bring benefits to the entire society and the natural environment. The Grunt […]